1) Do your heirs or your partners heirs have experience with the day-to-day operations of your business?
2) If your business partner were to die prematurely or become disabled would you have to sell?
3) If you had to pay your partners heirs for his share of the business do you have the money?
4) How much is your business worth today and what will it be worth in the future?
5) How much would it cost the company to replace your business partner or a key employee?
6) Do you have the money to replace your business partner or your key employees?
7) Is there someone who is responsible for the majority of your intellectual property?
8) Is there someone who is responsible for the bulk of your sales?