- It is a buyer's or a seller's market? Are homes selling quickly? Is there enough inventory locally?
- You can utilize online tools like; Zillow, Realtor.com or Trulia to view homes and local pricing.
- Lean on an expert! Having the help of a good realtor can make all of this difference sometimes... do some research and find out who's been in business for a while, how they are perceived by their peers, and what clients are saying about them. Reputation is important!
- Make you home marketable. This may mean fixing a few things, painting with more neutral colors, updating a bit, even staging. Spending a little money up front can make a big difference.
- Next, decide how you are going to market your home. Are you going to use an expert or do it on your own?
- Rely on your homework and do not let anyone pressure you.
Insuring a Home
Insuring your Belongings
If you are happy where you are stay put!
We are not here to sell you renters insurance, in fact, we don't even sell it. However, if you are unhappy with your agent or carrier ask us for a referral or recommendation.
What is it and what does it protect?
If you are renting or leasing your landlord will generally cover your liability as part of your rent, but what about your personal property? (furniture, computers, tools, gaming systems, jewelry, etc...) If you want to make sure your personal property is protected, insure it, it's cheap!